?

Log in

GO BACK TO AFRICA!!! - white_rage [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
white_rage

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

GO BACK TO AFRICA!!! [Nov. 7th, 2006|12:14 am]
white_rage

white_rage

[onyxtears16]
[Current Location |puter desk]
[mood |aggravatedaggravated]
[music |if the south would have won - hank williams jr]

seriously, niggers need to go back to africa!!! or shut the hell up! God, its so fucking annoying! They always ask 'why do you stereotype us for?'....well, buy a fucking belt, get a job and stop milking the effin government and we'll get back to you on that one...jeeze!!
sourthern pride, nation wide
megan
linkReply

Comments:
From: jinglybutt
2006-11-09 09:26 pm (UTC)
1. I'm wearing a belt.
2. I have 2 jobs and I'm a full time Honors Student in college.
3. I wasn't aware that by doing this I was milking the government.
(Reply) (Thread)
From: abaddaywithjon
2006-11-27 12:15 am (UTC)
YEAH I KNOW! And what about those Nazis?! GO BACK TO EUROPE! GOD! They're always asking "why does yous stereotypes us duerr huh wha"

Let those fuggin' suspenders go, no wonder they're so angry with their pants up their ass.

Well, buy some history books! Read something! If there's nothing in your head nothing comes out of your mouth

Sourthern pride! nation wide? Wouldn't that just be nation pride? I mean, the south is kinda called the south because it's in, you know, the south.

I'm sure black people pose a huge threat to your small world, but not the real world
(Reply) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2006-12-01 12:01 am (UTC)

Let's make a -WHITE- island... and dump every bigot on it.

I wrote this here song for you, klan-faggot:

I'm not a redneck, and I'm not a dumb-ass bigot!
You can take your rebel rag and just stick it, straight up your aryan asses.
Are you nuts gunna raise the next batch of facist, so they can divide our human race into classes?

You say you're spreading gospel but you're only spreading shit. Hate is not hereditary, ignorance is.
And racism rots thru a family tree - from the roots, to the trunk to the branches to the leaves.
Fuck all you little Prussian Blues, cuz ya let your redneck parents brainwash you.
Your heroes are Hitler and David Duke, you white power punks make REAL punks puke.
You moved up from Country but yer shit's still soft. Like Dead Kennedies said "NAZI PUNKS, FUCK OFF!"

Fuck white power, fuck black power, fuck ALL supremacy period.
Fuck Fred Phelps, fuck Jimmy Swaggart, fuck all you braindead idiots!
You'll never take us over with your lame ass aryan nation.
DEATH TO BIGOTS OF ANY COLOR, RELIGION, OR ORIENTATION!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: rottenchrist
2006-12-13 12:04 am (UTC)

Let's

Exterminate the white race.
(Reply) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-07-20 02:29 am (UTC)

Re: Let's

But then who would you freeload off of? The beaners? Ha!No. We should've kept you niggers as slaves. That's all you things were ever good for.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2006-12-22 08:21 pm (UTC)
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
(Reply) (Thread)
From: erickumalo
2007-01-06 02:13 pm (UTC)

STOP NS SKINHEADS RUSSIA


SHARPS skins and non racist friends!!!
we must fight against increasing racist wp bands and skin rallies in russia and east europe.
as black student from senegal living in france and travelling, i want to engage myself for that case, i want to build a non racist organization, i had a lot of problems with racist bands and skinheads in berlin, holland and sweden.
> we must unite and help our friends in russia,
> STOP PHE skinheads terror in russia and nsfront in sweden
> eric (mobile and sms: +33 608 836 443)
> erickumalo22@yahoo.fr
> yahoo messenger: erickumalo22
(Reply) (Thread)
From: bun_ho
2007-01-06 02:51 pm (UTC)

Re: STOP NS SKINHEADS RUSSIA

Shut up you fucking idiot. Everybody has a fucking right to express their own beleifs without some assholes fucking with their shit. Your not gunna stop anything.
PS-Im jewish so shut the fuck up.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: princesscumbag
2007-01-14 03:34 am (UTC)
We sterotype them becasue they act the sterotype. There is this one nigger that is around that is always trying to be nice to me. He doesn't get that I fucking hate niggers. And I don't want to hear the anti-racist bullshit everytime just because I don't want to be around him. Why do people need a reason to hate niggers. I hate them because:

they stink, they aren't loyal to their own kind, they all have that ape smell, they like to act like real monkies, they bitch and complain a lot, they made things more difficult than it has to be, they hit on any white woman they see, they lack class, they have all the advantages in the world and they still bitch, they expect people to be nice to them just because they caught a rough break.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: onyxtears16
2007-01-14 03:40 am (UTC)

hell yea!

you preach it girl! damn right! who needs a fuckin reason? do they need a fuckin reason to shoot our people for a fuckin dollar to put towards crack? HELL NO THEY DONT! Thank you for speakin out gurl, hell yeah power to you!!!!!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: isthatmymoon
2007-02-02 01:54 am (UTC)
I hope someone shoots you in your head.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: exairetemechane
2007-02-02 03:04 am (UTC)
Win.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dookiedragon
2007-02-03 04:52 am (UTC)
Good call!

...Since your username contain the word 'princess' I assume that you're a cracker-ass rich-bitch whore. And since you're of British heritage, I also assume that you sit around all day drinking fucking tea and wining like a pussy.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: minnie_sorani
2007-02-05 02:28 pm (UTC)
I gotta say the person you're insulting really deserves it for being such a complete bitch but is it really necessary to insult British people in the process?
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-02-05 11:34 pm (UTC)

hhavinng a poop

of course you cocksucking whore whn is it not nessary to insult britishh people.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dookiedragon
2007-02-06 05:22 am (UTC)
...Because the internet is serious business.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-02-02 12:31 am (UTC)
(Reply) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-02-02 03:47 am (UTC)
it's her retarded little sister.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-02-02 11:13 pm (UTC)
LMFAO OMG WIN
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-02-02 03:49 am (UTC)
blacks are the superior race sorry to tell you :(
(Reply) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2007-07-20 02:26 am (UTC)
Only cuz you shines won't stop breeding your crackhead welfare babies
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jenafreaka
2007-02-02 05:27 am (UTC)
Lets see how far this attitude gets you.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dookiedragon
2007-02-03 04:45 am (UTC)
STFU cracker. Go back to your whore of a mother's uterus.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: kaywhy
2007-02-05 07:07 pm (UTC)
Hey look guys, even your hero got with the times.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVatoUfty8

Wuh-wuuuh.
(Reply) (Thread)
From: gophukurcellph
2007-02-22 06:58 am (UTC)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Reply) (Thread)
From: gunderpants
2007-03-07 09:45 pm (UTC)
I love how the majority of comments to this community are trolling spam ones. It really does restore the faith in humanity that I lost upon seeing that this community actually exists in the first place.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: lordhellebore
2007-10-01 03:34 pm (UTC)
Well, not everybody can be a racist moron.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: chaos_wraith
2007-03-15 08:58 pm (UTC)
SPARKLING WIGGLES
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: lordhellebore
2007-10-01 03:33 pm (UTC)
From your user info: "I think of myself as a deeper person."

Lol, wut?
(Reply) (Thread)
From: asphxyia
2007-10-23 04:48 am (UTC)
I'd also like to add that, not only growing up here in South Miami..(yeech) but still to this day we (My Husband and I) get harassed on an almost daily basis by *ahem* "them".

Just recently he was walking home like 5 blocks from work the ONE day the car wasn't working from his shitty little job, trying to scrape money together to feed our 2 kids and what happens?

4 of them (and one REALLY white one of him) jump out and start demanding money we don't have..FOUR of them!!WHY?!?! HE'S WALKING HE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY!!! They had a knife to him and almost killed him, he had to have 12 staples put into his head and his 2 front teeth knocked the shit out!! And we're poor, how's it gonna look when he talks to ppl or has to find another job? Like he's on friggin' Meth, or something!!

WTF?!?! They DO always hit on every white thing theuy see even if it's some disgusting dog! Why do they let their pants fall? Why are they so angry and violent and quick to say some mean ass snide remark to my 3 year old daughter who is nice to everyone and just wants to be friends?

WHY?!?! Why do you disrupt my quiet evening at home and come sit on my chairs on my porch like you live there? I can't say nothing 'cuz I was pregnant. They'd prolly say:"Shut the fuck up, white bitch!!" and punch me in the stomach and come rob me!

FUUUCK that! The only thing they are good for around here is Weed, and that's when they're not running off with your $$$$$$$$!!

Why is THIS PERSON

http://community.livejournal.com/miamisucks/

getting harassed for expressing personal opinions/experiences when they didn't even want to offend anyone, just rant a little since they can't confront "one" w/o getting killed?!?
(Reply) (Thread)
From: (Anonymous)
2009-05-14 03:30 am (UTC)
I totally agree...you wonder why white people stereotype...When you are going up my drivway at 100 mph blasting your fucking music and you are causing brawls in my streets in the middle of the night...then ask me why I don't like niggers....because you are dumb as sons of bitches who need to get a fucking job and support your fucking selves...that is not what this country is about...go work at KFC get all the goddamn fried chicken you need and pay your taxes like I do. Pull your pants up....I don't care what kind of boxers you wear....get a job....stupid asses. Don't blame me because your ancestors from a hundred years ago were enslaved...It is not MY fault...thank us white people because you are here...fucking dumbasses. My advice...pull your pants up...turn you music down and get a fucking job...and quit blaming everyone else....it is your own fault your are discriminated against assholes.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: jjj
2012-02-08 07:07 am (UTC)
late to this post but
white people are so fucking embarrassing
(Reply) (Thread)